Friday, June 3, 2011

Work Blog - 1

Ok folks, even though I feel like Cellophane...Ms. Cellophane...

sigh.

OK, today we start a new chapter of fun called Work Blog. I will jot down ths tupid eccentricities of my coworkers and their hypocritical inaccuracies.

Today:
So today, June 3rd, 2011 is the second day I am sittin gnext to my new department coworker. She is ultra-religious, but highly hypocritical. She had me written up last year for saying "damn" in an email and claiming to my supervisor, her buddy, that it was directed at her. However, all day so far, in her frustrations, under her breath she has hit 4 of my tops fave swear words - none of which start with D. So ladies and gents...that's today's news. She's a moron who is rude, crude and evil. Her ignorance is matched only by her apathy....great characteristics for a proclaimed Catholic. I strive every day to not HATE this woman....it's hard, let me tell you. And she nags me for attention 24/7 too. If she doesn't have someone to gab AT, not to, no, AT, then she doesn't know what to do with herself.
More on Monday people...back to the salt mines...

Blu.

No comments:

Post a Comment