Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Venting Against The Wall

So, there are times when you feel you are being listened to in an empathic manner, and it helps the scenario.
Then there are times when you feel they are mildly distracted, but they MEANT to listen to you with all they are. This also helps, just also stings.

THEN THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO TALK OVER YOU IN THEIR HEAD AND TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING TO YOU...this hurts the scenario and occasionally your soul.

My new deskmate - meaning they will now sit next to me in an open setting cube style - is one of the 3rd kind of people. This is not close enoucnters of the third kind. This is UNDESIRED encounters of the third kind - the bad kind - that kind.
I try to like people. I try to get along with people.
This one takes the cake for rudeness, apathy and evil.
If I end up in jail, you know what happened.

I want to scream at them: I F@^)!*& HATE YOU, DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL unless IT IS strictly WORK RELATED!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE EVIL. YOU ARE A B!$@&. IF YOU CONTINUE TO RAMBLE AT ME I WILL BRING YOU UP TO HR. YOU AFFECT MY ABILITY TO WORK. GO AWAY. LEAVE ME ALONE.

yeah, there's my karma blowback. oh well.
sigh.

family tragedies for the rest of the work week, then working this weekend with my cousin :) then AWESOME Memorial Day festivities!!!!!!

back to the salt mines folks.

BLU

No comments:

Post a Comment