Monday, August 16, 2010

(Darker tones - doesn't really have a title)

I was not in the best of moods for this one.
March 31st, 2008

I sit here waiting for the darker signs
hoping when it falls I'll finally die
or if what I seek isn't death or pain
then I hope the Fates will lend me full sleep.
if sleep cannot be given I'll then choose,
a place among the vi'lent ones: FURIES!
give me blood give me pain, then give me more
when the darkness arrives to claim my Soul
I'll scream my will from my dry rock right here
so hear my words know my pain as i scream
you looked away and I sought help elsewhere
the Darkest sign now claims my rock, I died,
my Soul will break until you care until
I get you to look at my life, your choice
my leaving was not your fault, my green goodbye.
so, when I'm no longer dead, and live in
your eyes again, maybe this time you'll care...

No comments:

Post a Comment