Thursday, October 14, 2010

...or so they tell me.

I've been feeling inadequate sir.
    -I always hate telling him the truth, but he's who he is, so I can't help it. I always tell him the truth, no matter what. NEver understood it really, not a single white lie, a stretch of the truth, nothing.
What is it you want today Ky?
I want to be anything I can for you...
But?
I don't feel like I have the energy to keep up with you, and I wouldn't want to disappoint you.
Ky, you won't let me down, I promise.
Sir...
     -He was going to talk me into Hell again, I knew it. I loved it there, but was always sore afterwards...



Don't even know where this was going...just a passing scene in my head, maybe more later.
I'm burned out...stressed out, and sick of the game...sick of players who lie, cheat, steal and deny it.

Working on fixing my life, I'll let you know when I get closer.

     ~Still wandering in the thickening mysts...

No comments:

Post a Comment