Friday, August 20, 2010

Vacation

So I wanted to take a 4 day vacation.
I did some browsing on Stalkerbook and found some extended family.

I hate it, but I never feel like family except on my birthday.
Christmas and Easter are trials from the PTBs. "I feel like God is punishing me and if I'm a better person, he'll send an angel down with a chicken pot pie and a cupcake" pretty much says it all.

I'm working the next 2 days because the newbie wouldn't switch and I won't make him. Sigh. And then Monday I have a corporate party at Kimballs where my family will judge me on all I eat and do. Followed by Inkwell Imaginings! YAY!!!! <Happy Dance!>

My fiance sent me three red roses at work yesterday.
I can't show my family because there is a very well earned HATE - HATE relationship there.
Tuesday I may or may not be running into Boston with my aunt, to help her escape my manipulative bitch cousin. More thoughts there, but not for here.


So, no vacation. Sigh.
I'll catch up on my sleep - there's a concept. Unwind, my arms are so tight...these nightmares about being captured and pinned are killing my biceps, triceps and trapezius! Ok, geek moment.


And I should clean my car for next weekend. Heading to prov. for the weekend. Then I can be COMPLETELY broke.
YAY! broke, mayhap, but HAPPY.


so ends tonight's rant.


Blu.

1 comment:

  1. OK, scratch that. Kimballs was postponed due to rain, for Wednesday, when I'll be at work. And my plans for Tuesday evening are shot to fuck because the family will still be here.
    oh well...that's what I get for planning.
    Sorry Fate.

    ReplyDelete